Re: [MPD-5D] Welcome to the 5D listserv

  • Matt Ashburn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
      Excellent news!  Welcome to Captains Robinson and Delgado!

      Matt

      On 10/11/07, Greene, Lamar (MPD) < lamar.greene@...> wrote:

      Isn't that great news 5D community, two new captains assigned to the fifth district, this completes the management team and adds increased accountability.  Both captains are experienced in a wide array of police tactics from city wide narcotic investigations to managing psa functions at the first district.  They are community oriented and excited to get started!
      I look forward to utilizing them to ensure our iniatives are successful!!