NNO-a small number of spaces available SHOWCASE your group

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2014
      Good Morning 5D Community,

      We have only a few table spaces still available, Showcase your police/community partnership, your community group/civic association, or share your hidden talent

      (Send email request for table space to fayette.vaughn-lee@...)

      National Night Out is Tuesday August 5, 2014.   The Fifth District will celebrate at the Florida Avenue Park (1st and Florida Ave NW) from 6pm-9pm.  We will provide crime prevention tips/safety information, food, competitive games and child fingerprinting.  Residents will have the opportunity to interact with Command staff, Community Partners, and Beat Officers.

      Mark Your Calendars, Bring Your Neighbors and Family, See You There

      DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.