Save the Date

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2014

    Good Morning 5D Community,

    National Night Out is Tuesday August 5, 2014.   The Fifth District will celebrate at the Florida Avenue Park (1st and Florida Ave NW) from 6pm-9pm.  We will provide crime prevention tips/safety information, food, competitive games and child fingerprinting.  Residents will have the opportunity to interact with Command staff and Beat Officers.

    Mark Your Calendars, Bring Your Neighbors and Family, See You There

    DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.