Missing Person Critical Located: Vinice Dewayne Edwards

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 7:42 AM

      Contact: Istmania Bonilla (202) 727-4383

      July 18, 2014

      Missing Person Critical Located: Vinice Dewayne Edwards

      (Washington, DC)- The missing person identified as 13 year-old Vinice Dewayne Edwards has been located.

      Vinice Dewayne Edwards was reportedly last seen in the 2000 block of Savannah Terrece, SE, on Thursday, July 17, 2014.

      The Metropolitan Police Department would like to thank both our community and media partners for their assistance in publicizing this case.

      ###

      DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.