Re: 16th & Raum St NE

  • dc_20002_citizen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
      Yes. This is exactly what they do: They stand at 16th & Raum, but
      when a 'customer' wants to buy drugs, they walk down to the other
      end of 16th Street to 1280 16th Street.

      A couple of them hide their drugs behind 1241 16th Street in the
      small alley.

      And a few of them hide their's in the alley on 16th Street between
      Raum Street and Meiggs Place.

      Thank you for responding promptly to my question.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@u..."
      <rhonda.redwood-ray@u...> wrote:
      > Is there a specific house that they use that we can try to focus
      on as a nuisance property?

    • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2005
        Thanks for the information and the positive comments about our officers. I will forward this information to both our street crimes unit (which works in PSA 504) and our FM unit, in order to address the drug offenses.

        Captain Patrick A. Burke
        Fifth District, MPDC
        Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

        Office: 202 727-4488
        Pager: 888 523-7099

        <rhonda.redwood-ray@u...> wrote:
        > Is there a specific house that they use that we can try to focus
        on as a nuisance property?

        Yahoo! Groups Links