7.14.14 UPDATE Additional Video Person of Interest Sought in Burglary I of Northeast Residences

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2014

      Contact: Officer Paul Metcalf 202-727-4383

      July 14, 2014

      **Update**

      Additional Video: Person of Interest Sought in Burglary I of Northeast Residences

      (Washington, DC) – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department have released additional video of a person of interest who is being sought in connection with burglaries, which occurred on Thursday, July 10, 2014, at approximately 9:00 am, in the 4800 block of 7th Street, NE and the 1000 block of Crittenden Street, NE. MPD is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying and locating this person of interest.

      A male identified himself as a cable employee, entered the residences, and stole the occupants’ property.

      The person of interest can be seen in this video link: http://youtu.be/T6hHJLd9Xto

      Crime Solvers of Washington, DC currently offers a reward of up to $1,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for a crime committed in the District of Columbia. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the police at (202) 727-9099. Additionally, anonymous information may be submitted to the department’s TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.

      DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.