Fwd: Community Safety Walk with MPD

  • Brooke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014
      Hello All,

      The community safety walk with the MPD will be held this WEDNESDAY, July 16th. We are moving it due to poor weather predicted for tomorrow evening.

      Please meet us in front of the Harry Thomas Recreation Center at 7pm, on Wednesday July 16th. We will walk for about an hour, with the MPD bike officers.

      Please join us!

      Brooke Edgecombe
      Safety Committee
      Eckington Civic Association

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Brooke Edgecombe <brooke.edgecombe@...>
      Date: July 7, 2014 at 9:54:50 AM EDT
      To: "Eckington@yahoogroups.com" <Eckington@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Community Safety Walk with MPD

      Good morning Neighbors,

      Please join us on Tuesday, July 15th at 7pm for a community walk with our Eckington bike police officers.  We are reviving this monthly event, as we all used to enjoy this chance to chat and do some light exercise with our neighbors and officers.  We will walk wherever people decide, pointing out areas of concern or what-have-you.

      We will meet in front of the Harry Thomas Recreation Center and walk for an hour or so. :-)

      Please join us!  Kids, dogs (and cats on leashes) are welcome.  :-) Also, if you have questions or concerns, give us a shout out.

      Thanks,
      Brooke Edgecombe
      Safety Committee
      Eckington Civic Association