Upcoming PSA 505 meeting

  • mpulliam6d
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2014

      Greetings Community!  Please join me and members of the PSA 505 Community at a community meeting, July 17 at 6pm.  It will be held at Israel Baptist church at the corner of Brentwood Road and Saratoga Avenue Northeast.  The focus of this meeting will be the Brookland Manor complex, but as always I am available to hear concerns from any residents.

      In addition, I would like to offer some tips to making your car and its contents less attractive to thieves.

      • Do not store valuables in your vehicle.  In addition, store charging cords for cell phones and electronic devices out of sight, as these can suggest the items presence in a vehicle.
      • Ensure your vehicle is locked, even while driving.  Check your door before you walk away.
      • When parking at night, park in a well lit area.  Parking under streetlights and near illuminated homes is a good idea.
      • Close all windows and sun/moonroofs.
      • Do not store your vehicle title in your car.
      • Do not store keys to the vehicle inside the car.
      • Be a good neighbor.  Report any suspicious persons you see on the street, or anyone who appears to be walking the street aimlessly looking into cars.
      • Finally, please do not leave your car running and unattended.  You would be surprised how many vehicles are stolen after owners leave the car running.
      Thanks, and I hope to see you at the meeting.  If you have any other concerns, I can also be reached at michael.pulliam@....

      Lt. Michael Pulliam
      PSA 505