robbery arrests

  • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014

      Today at approximately 2:15 p.m., PSA 507 foot beat officers were diligently patrolling the 1800 block of Benning Rd. N.E. when they encountered a robbery that had just taken place.  The victim identified the suspects who had assaulted him and robbed him of US currency and prescription medication.  The victim directed the officers to a nearby alley where the suspects were seen fleeing.  The officers were able to apprehend both suspects and place them under arrest for robbery.  In typical fashion, the PSA 507 officers were active and alert and able to remove two more violent offenders from the neighborhood.

      DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.

    • leslie strothers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014

        Good work!

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Today at approximately 2:15 p.m., PSA 507 foot beat officers were diligently patrolling the 1800 block of Benning Rd. N.E. when they encountered a robbery that had just taken place.  The victim identified the suspects who had assaulted him and robbed him of US currency and prescription medication.  The victim directed the officers to a nearby alley where the suspects were seen fleeing.  The officers were able to apprehend both suspects and place them under arrest for robbery.  In typical fashion, the PSA 507 officers were active and alert and able to remove two more violent offenders from the neighborhood.

        DC Public Schoolsx2019; Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.

      • leslie strothers
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014

          Good work!

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          Today at approximately 2:15 p.m., PSA 507 foot beat officers were diligently patrolling the 1800 block of Benning Rd. N.E. when they encountered a robbery that had just taken place.  The victim identified the suspects who had assaulted him and robbed him of US currency and prescription medication.  The victim directed the officers to a nearby alley where the suspects were seen fleeing.  The officers were able to apprehend both suspects and place them under arrest for robbery.  In typical fashion, the PSA 507 officers were active and alert and able to remove two more violent offenders from the neighborhood.

          DC Public Schoolsx2019; Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.

        • khenderson029
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014
            This is great news!! Unbelievably, these suspects are not even waiting for the cover of darkness to assault and steal property. We must do everything to stop them! I'm glad our PSA 507 team members responded swiftly and decisively to apprehend these suspects, which will send a strong message that crime doesn't pay. Well done team!

            Kathy Henderson, 5D05
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            From: "'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D]" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
            Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 22:20:48 -0400
            To: 5D Listserv (mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com)<mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com

            Today at approximately 2:15 p.m., PSA 507 foot beat officers were diligently patrolling the 1800 block of Benning Rd. N.E. when they encountered a robbery that had just taken place.  The victim identified the suspects who had assaulted him and robbed him of US currency and prescription medication.  The victim directed the officers to a nearby alley where the suspects were seen fleeing.  The officers were able to apprehend both suspects and place them under arrest for robbery.  In typical fashion, the PSA 507 officers were active and alert and able to remove two more violent offenders from the neighborhood.

            DC Public Schoolsx2019; Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.

          • Lisa
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2014
              Fantastic!! Thank you to the 5th District officers and special shout out to PSA 507 officers....they are the best!!

              Commissioner L. White- SMD 7D01
              Kingman Park Community

              Sent from my iPhone