FW: 9 year-old girls found

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007

      From: Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
      Sent: Thu 10/4/2007 11:30 AM
      To: mpd-7d@yahoogroups.com; mpd-6d@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: 9 year-old girls found

      FROM: hilton.burton@...
      DATE: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:23:01 -0400
      SUBJECT: Update on missing 9yr olds in 4d

      Both of the 9 year old girls were found safe and sound. I
      would like to thank the community for all of their
      assistance during the 18 hour search for these young ladies.

      Hilton B. Burton

      Commander Fourth District

      Metropolitan Police Department

    • Judy Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
        Thank you for sending that update!  I pray the other children are safe as well.

        SUBJECT: Update on missing 9yr olds in 4d

        Both of the 9 year old girls were found safe and sound. I
        would like to thank the community for all of their
        assistance during the 18 hour search for these young ladies.

        Hilton B. Burton

        Commander Fourth District

        Metropolitan Police Department

        Got a little couch potato?