UPDATE: Assault with the Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Abuse

  • commanderporter5d
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014

      Good Morning 5D Community,

      The Assault with Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Abuse that occurred on yesterday in the 1800 block of 4th Street, NE, has been closed with an arrest.

      Commander Porter

    • Wendy_lewis2
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014
        Fastttttt!!!
        Nice!!!!!!

        Sent from my Cricket smartphone

        The Assault with Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Abuse that occurred on yesterday in the 1800 block of 4th Street, NE, has been closed with an arrest.

        Commander Porter

      • jminnicks1 .
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014

          This is great news.  Thank you for keeping us safe on the MBT!

          On Jun 17, 2014 8:11 AM, "Wendy_lewis2 wendy_lewis2@... [MPD-5D]" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Fastttttt!!!
          Nice!!!!!!

          Sent from my Cricket smartphone

          The Assault with Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Abuse that occurred on yesterday in the 1800 block of 4th Street, NE, has been closed with an arrest.

          Commander Porter

        • Debbie Steiner
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014
            Great job !!

            "Your instincts are your barometer of safety, trust it."
                                    Me

          • eckingtonwashdc@yahoo.com

              The Assault with Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Abuse that occurred on yesterday in the 1800 block of 4th Street, NE, has been closed with an arrest.

              Commander Porter

            • Stephanie A. Robinson
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014
                Great news!

                Thank you MPD

                Stephanie

                Stephanie "The One"

                "Ask questions; question answers." - Unknown

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:45 AM, "Debbie Steiner DLSmith112@... [MPD-5D]" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Great job !!

                "Your instincts are your barometer of safety, trust it."
                                        Me

                On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:11 AM, "Wendy_lewis2 wendy_lewis2@... [MPD-5D]" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Fastttttt!!!
                Nice!!!!!!

                Sent from my Cricket smartphone

                The Assault with Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Abuse that occurred on yesterday in the 1800 block of 4th Street, NE, has been closed with an arrest.

                Commander Porter

              • faceartllc
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014
                  Great news. We want to coordinate a running group on the trail and we were concerned about occurrences such as these.

                  Well done MPD!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jun 17, 2014, at 7:50 AM, "dierdreporter@... [MPD-5D]" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Good Morning 5D Community,

                  The Assault with Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Abuse that occurred on yesterday in the 1800 block of 4th Street, NE, has been closed with an arrest.

                  Commander Porter

                • Sean LeSane
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014
                    Wow!....excellent work!!

                    Sent from my iPhone
                  • Stephanie A. Robinson
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 17, 2014
                      Thank you MPD-5D for your great and fast work in the identification and arrest of the violator.

                      And, thank you for always working to try and keep our communities safe.

                      Stay cool out there and safe.

                      Be well.
                      Stephanie A. Robinson

                      Stephanie

                      "Ask questions; question answers."  - Unknown

                      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 04:50:57 -0700