Re: Hot Spots

  • k_fw
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
      I do appreciate that you don't want information to get in the wrong
      hands. Thank you for saying so. I was wondering why no one was
      responding to my inquiries.

      If information won't be shared in this forum, I suppose I shall
      confine my questions and comments to the PSA meetings and leave this
      listserve for other business.

      Thank you,
      Kristen

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Burke, Patrick \(MPD\)"
      <Patrick.Burke@d...> wrote:
      > While i'm looking into the delay in response time, and will provide
      as much information as possible on line, it would be my preference to
      make this a matter of discussion at the monthly PSA meeting. After
      speaking with some of the officials involved, we are concerned about
      information pertaining to the plan falling into the wrong hands or
      being misused. I can also be contacted individually at my below
      listed e-mail address and would be much more comfortable providing
      information to individuals rather than to an entire group. Thanks.