Persons of Interest Sought in Burglary I: 1400 Block of Swann Street, Northwest

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2014

      Contact: Saray Leon (202-727-4383)

      June 11, 2014

      Persons of Interest Sought in Burglary I: 1400 Block of Swann Street, Northwest

      (Washington, DC) - The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in identifying and locating two persons of interest in connection with a Burglary I, which occurred on Monday, June 9, 2014, at approximately 9:00 pm, in the 1400 block of Swann Street, NW.

      The persons of interest can be seen in this video: http://youtu.be/vmd5ON-XYgY

      Crime Solvers of Washington, DC currently offers a reward of up to $1,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for a crime committed in the District of Columbia. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the police at (202) 727-9099. Additionally, anonymous information may be submitted to the department’s TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.

      ###