RE: [MPD-5D] Drug activities at 1st and O Street NW

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 1, 2007

      Good evening, I am Commander Greene, I will have my Vice unit respond to the area and conduct operations, we will then start doing activities in uniform to disrupt the flow of activity.  We may as a community need to organize an orange hat patrol in the future to show the unity between this community and the FIFTH district.  Please come to the next 501 PSA meeting!!

      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 24, 2009
        Good evening Commander Greene and MPD-5D,

        Could you send the police to move the drug dealers off of First and O Street NW they are standing in front of house #80 O Street NW selling drugs now at this moment.

        Thank you for your quick response.