Re: [MPD-5D] Drug activities at 1st and O Street NW

  • Kris Hammond
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,

      Thank you for addressing these issues... you live in my single
      member district. I tried to email you off-listserv, but email
      is bouncing back as undeliverable.

      Did you know about my meeting that I held on September 22?
      There were three police officers at the meeting and Hanover
      Place residents got their concerns addressed.

      A quick search revealed that you have expressed concerns about
      drug activity on your block at least 3-4 times since April 2006.

      It appears that a closer citizen-police partnership is needed to
      end the drug activity-- that could happen if you are able to
      attend the next PSA 501 Northwest meeting. You may also
      consider whether all of your neighbors would like to meet for a
      special meeting.

      Kris Hammond
      Commissioner, 5C-02
      www.5c02.blogspot.com

      --- tvehunt <tvehunt@...> wrote:

      > Good day all, at least I hope it will be for many other days
      > to come:
      >
      > Lately the drug boys are out here in multiple counts again
      > selling
      > their drugs from the corner of 1st and O Street NW to in front
      > of
      > 78 O Street NW where they always be hanging out in front of
      > from
      > morning, noon and through out the evening. It does not matter
      > if I
      > called the police or not because, the police are not out
      > patroling
      > the area heavy enough to be rid of these hoodlum like they did
      > in
      > the beginning not to long ago.

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/
    • tvehunt
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 24, 2009
        Good evening Commander Greene and MPD-5D,

        Could you send the police to move the drug dealers off of First and O Street NW they are standing in front of house #80 O Street NW selling drugs now at this moment.

        Thank you for your quick response.