Re: Hot Spots

  • k_fw
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
      Captain Burke,

      It would be great if these concerns were addressed in this forum, not
      in a private phone call, as the responses are of interest to everyone
      on this listserve.

      I also called about the "party" last night in front of 2520 10th
      Street when I couldn't get passed the double-parked vehicles on both
      sides of 10th Street. There was an argument between some women on
      one side of the road and some man double parked on the other. My car
      was trapped in between for some time.

      My details:
      Call to 311 at 10 pm as soon as I got around the argument and parked
      my car.
      Party broke up around 11 pm.
      Patrol car arrived around 11:15/11:30 pm.
      Patrol car parked in the 2500 block of 10th, then moved up to Noyes
      parking lot around 11:30/11:45.

      Please consider communicating all details that aren't confidential on
      this listserve. Otherwise, I'm not sure why we are posting here at
      all.

      Thanks for your time and attention.
    • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
        While i'm looking into the delay in response time, and will provide as much information as possible on line, it would be my preference to make this a matter of discussion at the monthly PSA meeting. After speaking with some of the officials involved, we are concerned about information pertaining to the plan falling into the wrong hands or being misused. I can also be contacted individually at my below listed e-mail address and would be much more comfortable providing information to individuals rather than to an entire group. Thanks.

        Captain Patrick A. Burke
        Fifth District, MPDC
        Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

        Office: 202 727-4488
        Pager: 888 523-7099
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • k_fw
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
          I do appreciate that you don't want information to get in the wrong
          hands. Thank you for saying so. I was wondering why no one was
          responding to my inquiries.

          If information won't be shared in this forum, I suppose I shall
          confine my questions and comments to the PSA meetings and leave this
          listserve for other business.

          Thank you,
          Kristen

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Burke, Patrick \(MPD\)"