Drug activities at 1st and O Street NW

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 1, 2007
      Good day all, at least I hope it will be for many other days to come:

      Lately the drug boys are out here in multiple counts again selling
      their drugs from the corner of 1st and O Street NW to in front of
      78 O Street NW where they always be hanging out in front of from
      morning, noon and through out the evening. It does not matter if I
      called the police or not because, the police are not out patroling
      the area heavy enough to be rid of these hoodlum like they did in
      the beginning not to long ago.

      Just when I thought things are starting to get better around here it
      seems to be going backwards by getting worse like before. I geuss
      it will take for someone to be shot at or to be killed before the
      police starts doing some heavy police patrolling out here like you
      all did every since Officer, Cathy Lanier has became our new Police
      Chief for the District of Columbia.

      So my question is what is going on? and what will it take before
      something is done about this!!! I would greatly appreciate a
      respone concerning the situation and what you all at the MPD-5th
      police district are going to do about all this!!!

      Thank you,

      From and a concern and FRUSTRATED tax paying citizen, unlike these
      criminal minded youngsters from around here!!!
    • tvehunt
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 24, 2009
        Good evening Commander Greene and MPD-5D,

        Could you send the police to move the drug dealers off of First and O Street NW they are standing in front of house #80 O Street NW selling drugs now at this moment.

        Thank you for your quick response.