RE: [MPD-5D] Gunshots Friday night...

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007

      Please provide us the address so that we can investigate if it was OUC delay or MPD officer delay – thanks for bringing this to our attention for it is unacceptable if we don’t respond to shots fired -

      DIANE C GROOMES

      ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE

      PATROL SERVICES BUREAU

      MPD

      801 SHEPHERD ST NW, 20011

      202 576-6600 office

      202-996-3386 pager

      diane.groomes@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        300 block of Bryant Street NE.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Groomes, Diane \(MPD\)"
        <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

        > Please provide us the address so that we can investigate if it was OUC
        > delay or MPD officer delay - thanks for bringing this to our attention
        > for it is unacceptable if we don't respond to shots fired -
        >

        > DIANE C GROOMES
        >
        > ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE
        >
        > PATROL SERVICES BUREAU
        >
        > MPD
        >
        > 801 SHEPHERD ST NW, 20011
        >
        > 202 576-6600 office
        >
        > 202-996-3386 pager
        >
        > diane.groomes@...
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007

          Thanks for the address and will have both Commander Greene advise what actions 5d took and OUC to see when calls dispatched

          DIANE C GROOMES

          ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE

          PATROL SERVICES BUREAU

          MPD

          801 SHEPHERD ST NW, 20011

          202 576-6600 office

          202-996-3386 pager

          diane.groomes@...

          > Please provide us the address so that we can investigate if it was OUC
          > delay or MPD officer delay - thanks for bringing this to our attention
          > for it is unacceptable if we don't respond to shots fired -
          >

          > DIANE C GROOMES
          >
          > ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE
          >
          > PATROL SERVICES BUREAU
          >
          > MPD