RE: [MPD-5D] Hot Spots

  • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
      Thanks for the information Erin. When you have an opportunity, please give me a call so that I can get a more detailed account of these events and look into any delays. As much as you can provide specifics as to dates and times of any calls made and the Lt. you called would be of great help. I'll follow up with Sgt. Brown and Lt. Hughes as to the status of the action plan pertaining to this property.

      Captain Patrick A. Burke
      Fifth District, MPDC
      Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

      Office: 202 727-4488
      Pager: 888 523-7099
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
        Captain Burke,

        It would be great if these concerns were addressed in this forum, not
        in a private phone call, as the responses are of interest to everyone
        on this listserve.

        I also called about the "party" last night in front of 2520 10th
        Street when I couldn't get passed the double-parked vehicles on both
        sides of 10th Street. There was an argument between some women on
        one side of the road and some man double parked on the other. My car
        was trapped in between for some time.

        My details:
        Call to 311 at 10 pm as soon as I got around the argument and parked
        my car.
        Party broke up around 11 pm.
        Patrol car arrived around 11:15/11:30 pm.
        Patrol car parked in the 2500 block of 10th, then moved up to Noyes
        parking lot around 11:30/11:45.

        Please consider communicating all details that aren't confidential on
        this listserve. Otherwise, I'm not sure why we are posting here at
        all.

        Thanks for your time and attention.
      • Burke, Patrick (MPD)

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • k_fw
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
            I do appreciate that you don't want information to get in the wrong
            hands. Thank you for saying so. I was wondering why no one was
            responding to my inquiries.

            If information won't be shared in this forum, I suppose I shall
            confine my questions and comments to the PSA meetings and leave this
            listserve for other business.

            Thank you,
            Kristen

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Burke, Patrick \(MPD\)"