Tagged in Brookland

  • Rob Griffiths
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2014

      Garage in the alley between 13th Street NE and 13 Place NE, near Varnum St NE and Webster ST NE, tagged on May 3 sometime between 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.  Photo attached.  Please keep an eye out and report any suspicious persons/activity.  Thank you.

      Rob Griffiths

      cid:image002.jpg@01CF6702.895CF580

    • Kyle, Ramey (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2014

        Mr. Griffiths,

        Thank you for sharing.  I have forwarded your post to the Fourth District Watch Commander and our Intel Branch so they will be aware of the situation.  The area of 13th and Webster, Northeast is in the Fourth District, PSA 405.

        Lieutenant Ramey Kyle

        Fifth District, PSA 501

        1805 Bladensburg Road, Northeast

        Washington, D.C. 20002