Package Thefts

  • dierdreporter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2014

      Good Morning 5D Community,

      I am happy to report that on yesterday the Fifth District Vice Unit had 4 arrests of subjects for package thefts in the PSA 501 area.

      Based upon additional reports received, we will be focusing on other areas of the Fifth District where package thefts have been reported.

      Remember, please do not hesitate to report any suspicious activity or persons by calling 911.

      Thank you and have a great day.

    • Debbie Steiner

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2014
          Keep up the good work!