RE: [MPD-5D] Remy has been found, Thanks to everyone

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007

      Hi Aprille – this is Chief Groomes and I met you the other night outside the Church after the civic meeting to discuss Seaton Pl – I am so happy that you got your Remy back --- great to hear and it was great talking to you on Tuesday!!

      DIANE C GROOMES

      ASSISTANT CHIEF OF POLICE

      PATROL SERVICES BUREAU

      MPD