Picture of Dog

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Picture of Dog

      Ms. Ericsson, I did not realize that Yahoogroups did not allow you to post the picture of your dog.  I am happy to hear the dog was found.  The picture you sent earlier has been posted to our site for the next couple of days, because we received a few messages, offline expressing concern for your dog.

      Yvonne Smith, Director

      Office of Community Services and Youth Outreach

      Executive Office of the Chief of Police

      300 Indiana Avenue, NW

      Washington, DC 20010

      202-727-8809 office