FW: Person of Interest Sought in a Bank Robbery: 900 Block of I Street, NW

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2014

      Contact: Officer Paul Metcalf (202-727-4383)

      April 2, 2014

      Person of Interest Sought in a Bank Robbery: 900 Block of I Street, NW

      (Washington, DC) –The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in identifying a person of interest in reference to a Bank Robbery which occurred at the TD Bank, located in the 900 block of I Street, NW, on Tuesday, April 1, 2014, at approximately 11:05 am.

      The suspect is described as a black male in his early 40’s, 5’4” to 5’7” in height, medium to dark complexion, and light brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black ski mask with just eyes exposed, black hooded sweat shirt with front zipper and hood over his head, black knit gloves with pink stripes across the hand, carrying a black shoulder bag.  Suspect was last seen walking east on I street from 901 I Street and south on 6th Street, NW.

      Anyone who has information regarding this case should call police at 202-727-9099.  Additionally, information may be submitted to the TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411The Metropolitan Police Department offers a reward of up to $5,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for any robbery committed in the District of Columbia.