4.1.14 Persons of Interest Sought Burglary I 1700 blk U St., NW

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2014
      Contact: Paul Metcalf (202) 727-4383

      April 1, 2014

      Person of Interest Sought in a Robbery Fear:

      1700 block of U Street, Northwest

      (Washington, DC) - The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in identifying and locating two persons of interest in connection with a burglary I, which occurred on Monday, March 23, 2014, at approximately 12:30 am, in the 1700 block of U Street, Northwest.

      The person of interest can be seen in this video: http://youtu.be/hYkOhJXGGX4

      Anyone who has information regarding this case should call police at 202-727-9099.  Additionally, information may be submitted to the TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.  DC Crime Solvers currently offers a reward of up to $10,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for a robbery committed in the District of Columbia.

      Have questions about your new Supercan, trash can or larger recycling bin? Check out this helpful FAQ from the Department of Public Works.