Update - My stolen Dog, Remy

  • Aprille Ericsson, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 2:12 PM
      To Whom it May Concern,

      My dog, Remy of 2.25 years was stolen on Friday evening in a period of 1
      hour from my yard. Witnesses (from the Animal Rescue Staff) have stated
      that Remy was seen being led by some neighborhood boys in the vicinity of
      4th and Rhode Island Ave, NW and the V St., NW during the weekend.
      Emacs!

      Remy is a full breed boxer of excellent health. He has no scars, primarily
      cinnamon colored with a few distinguishing white marks on his muzzle,
      throat, chest, and white socks to boot. He has an excellent friendly
      disposition and is still a puppy at heart.

      I am offering a reward for any information that leads to the recovery of my
      precious family member. The eyewitness has suggested that I peruse the
      neighborhood (4th, R.I. & V St., NW) in the early evening. But I am also
      wondering if MPD can do anything to assist me with recovering my dog.
      Please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 202.494.9090

      Thanks
      Dr. Aprille Ericsson

      Remy at 12 weeks.
      Emacs!

      Remy at 1.75 yrs old
      Emacs!

      Aprille Ericsson, Ph.D. , D.Sc.
      NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771
      Instrument Systems Branch, Code 556, Bdg. 23, Rm. E153
      Voice: (301)286-9154, Fax: (301)286-1763 or x1348
      Aprille.J.Ericsson@...
      "Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will still be among the stars"
      It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is
      the hope of today and reality of tomorrow. - Robert Goddard