MPD, Youth Investigations Division cordially Invite you to our OPEN HOUSE

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2014

    5D Community,

    For your Information and Sharing

    Tell Your Neighbors, Bring a Friend, See YOU there

    Metropolitan Police Department, Youth Investigations Division cordially Invite you to our OPEN HOUSE

    April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month

    Join parents, youth, and youth leaders in the community for a day of INFORMATION, FUN and FOOD.

    When:  Saturday, April 19, 2014, 11:00a.m. -  4:00p.m.

    Where:  1700 Rhode Island Avenue, N.E.

    For additional information contact SGT Lisa Kelly at MPD Youth Investigations Division on 202 576-7434, lisa.kelly@...

    As you spring forward, check your smoke alarm. It may be time for a new one. The DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department provides free installations of smoke alarms for owner-occupied District homes. Request an installation at http://311.dc.gov or call 202-673-3331.