hanging out across from school

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
      Good Afternoon, I have spoken with the PSA 501 Lieutenant G. White, He
      will be sending an Officer pass the school in the morning to address
      this issue

      Fayette Vaughn-lee
      5D community Outreach Coordinator
      202 698-0188

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, pierre mitchell <wwgd1955@...> wrote:

      > Could you help me address an ongoing problem we are having here at
      Hyde Leadership Public Charter School with Boys hanging out across
      from HYDE using profanity each morning from 7 15 am top 8 10 am this
      is a every school day occurrence. Can you help??

    • pierre mitchell
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
        THANK YOU

        mpd5d_coordinator <Fayette.Vaughn-Lee@...> wrote: Good Afternoon, I have spoken with the PSA 501 Lieutenant G. White, He