RE: [MPD-5D] 13th and RI

  • pierre mitchell
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2007
      Could you help me address an ongoing problem we are having here at Hyde Leadership Public Charter School with Boys hanging out across from HYDE using profanity each morning from 7 15 am top 8 10 am this is a every school day occurrence. Can you help??

      "Greene, Jennifer Cmdr. (MPD)" <jennifer.greene@...> wrote:
      There was a shooting that involved 2 victims who were sitting out front
      of 1279 Brentwood Road. The injuries are non-life threatening. The
      suspect information is not very good; 3 black males with grey hooded
      sweat shirts last seen on foot. The case in under investigation by the
      Detectives

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
        Good Afternoon, I have spoken with the PSA 501 Lieutenant G. White, He
        will be sending an Officer pass the school in the morning to address
        this issue

        Fayette Vaughn-lee
        5D community Outreach Coordinator
        202 698-0188