RE: [MPD-5D] 13th and RI

  • Greene, Jennifer Cmdr. (MPD)
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2007
      There was a shooting that involved 2 victims who were sitting out front
      of 1279 Brentwood Road. The injuries are non-life threatening. The
      suspect information is not very good; 3 black males with grey hooded
      sweat shirts last seen on foot. The case in under investigation by the
      Detectives

      ________________________________

        <mailto:smiller%40rhoadsdc.com> > wrote:

        > Any news on what happened at 13th and RI around 9:30 this evening? 15
        > cops, ambulances, police tape.

      • mpd5d_coordinator
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
          Good Afternoon, I have spoken with the PSA 501 Lieutenant G. White, He
          will be sending an Officer pass the school in the morning to address
          this issue

          Fayette Vaughn-lee
          5D community Outreach Coordinator
          202 698-0188

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, pierre mitchell <wwgd1955@...> wrote:

          > Could you help me address an ongoing problem we are having here at
          Hyde Leadership Public Charter School with Boys hanging out across
          from HYDE using profanity each morning from 7 15 am top 8 10 am this
          is a every school day occurrence. Can you help??

        • pierre mitchell
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
            THANK YOU

            mpd5d_coordinator <Fayette.Vaughn-Lee@...> wrote: Good Afternoon, I have spoken with the PSA 501 Lieutenant G. White, He