Public Safety Meeting for PSA 501 NE This Wednesday

  • mhenderson797
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      This month's PSA 501 NE meeting (Police Service Area) will be held at
      the Harry Thomas Recreation Center which is located at 1743 Lincoln
      Road NE. Please join us as we plan strategies to promote safety in our
      neighborhood. Lt. Wright and the Officers who work in our area will be
      joining us. The meeting will go from 7-8:30 p.m.

      Michael J. Henderson
      200 Adams Street NE