Police, Fire and Ambulance at 1 and O Street NW

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014

      Good Morning 5-D,

      As of last night on February 25, 2014 there were lots of Firemen, Policemen and Ambulances through out the neighborhood in front of the old Margret Murray Washington High School, could someone tell me what was going on during that moment?

      A response to this matter is greatly appreciated.

      Thank you very much.

    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014

        There was a call for a fire, but there was not one. Hope this helps, Lt. Hughes.

        Look out for the homeless this winter. When the actual or forecasted temperature or wind chill is 32˚F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. To request support for DC residents who are homeless and on the street now, contact the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311 or email uposh@....

        As of last night on February 25, 2014 there were lots of Firemen, Policemen and Ambulances through out the neighborhood in front of the old Margret Murray Washington High School , could someone tell me what was going on during that moment?

        A response to this matter is greatly appreciated.

        Thank you very much.

      • Wendy
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
          yes I saw this picking my daughter up from school last night.

          “History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.”Abba Eban