DPW's Web Chat, Thurs., Feb. 27: Street Sweeping Program

  • Twine, Kevin (DPW)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2014

      DPW’s Web Chat, Thurs., Feb. 27: Street Sweeping Program

      The Department of Public Works Street & Alley Division invites you to join our next Web chat to discuss how we can all help keep DC neighborhoods clean and the return of our March-October street sweeping program on Thursday, February 27, 2014, from 12:00-1:00 pm.

      To participate in the session once it has begun, place dpw.dc.gov/livechat into your search browser or visit www.dpw.dc.gov and select “About DPW” and then “DPW Live Chat” at the top right of DPW’s homepageTranscripts of all chat sessions can be reviewed after the session by following these same instructions.

      WHAT:            Live, One-Hour Chat to Discuss Street Sweeping

      WHEN:            Thursday, February 27, 2014, 12:00-1:00 pm

      WHERE:          dpw.dc.gov/livechat

      DPW’s online chats are held at noon each month with DPW Director William O. Howland, Jr., and other DPW officials.

      Kevin B. Twine

      Staff Assistant

      Office Of The Director

      Department of Public Works

      2000 14th Street, NW

      6th Floor

      Washington, DC 20009

      Phone: 202-671-2593

      DPW Main: 202-673-6833

      Fax: 202-671-0642

      Kevin.Twine@...

      www.dpw.dc.gov

      Visit us on Facebook!

      Follow us on Twitter

      Look out for the homeless this winter. When the actual or forecasted temperature or wind chill is 32 degrees F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. To request support for persons who are homeless and on the street now, contact the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311 or email uposh@....