13th and RI

  • susannmiller
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12 9:03 PM
      Any news on what happened at 13th and RI around 9:30 this evening? 15
      cops, ambulances, police tape.
    • Matt Ashburn
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 13 8:46 AM
        Google is your friend: http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0907/455075.html

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 13 8:47 AM
          Also, MPD sent this out in the crime report from yesterday to the 5D
          listserv:

          PSA 505

          ADW Gun
          Shift:MID 2215hrs 9/12/07
          1200 Brentwood Road NE,Sidewalk

          On 9/13/07, Matt Ashburn <matt@...> wrote:

          > Google is your friend: http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0907/455075.html
          >

          > On 9/13/07, susannmiller <smiller@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Any news on what happened at 13th and RI around 9:30 this evening? 15
          > > cops, ambulances, police tape.
          > >
          > > =

        • Greene, Jennifer Cmdr. (MPD)
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 14 7:53 AM
            There was a shooting that involved 2 victims who were sitting out front
            of 1279 Brentwood Road. The injuries are non-life threatening. The
            suspect information is not very good; 3 black males with grey hooded
            sweat shirts last seen on foot. The case in under investigation by the
            Detectives

            ________________________________

            <mailto:smiller%40rhoadsdc.com> > wrote:

            > Any news on what happened at 13th and RI around 9:30 this evening? 15
            > cops, ambulances, police tape.

          • pierre mitchell

              <mailto:smiller%40rhoadsdc.com> > wrote:

              > Any news on what happened at 13th and RI around 9:30 this evening? 15
              > cops, ambulances, police tape.

            • mpd5d_coordinator
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 17 11:08 AM
                Good Afternoon, I have spoken with the PSA 501 Lieutenant G. White, He
                will be sending an Officer pass the school in the morning to address
                this issue

                Fayette Vaughn-lee
                5D community Outreach Coordinator
                202 698-0188