5D CAC Awards Banquet 2007

  • Art Slater
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Dear MPD-5D Listserv Members,

      I am happy to announce that on Thursday, October 18, 2007, the Fifth District Police Citizens' Advisory Council (5D CAC) will sponsor an awards banquet to honor those officers and citizens whose exemplary performance sets them apart from their colleagues during the previous calendar year. This year our awards banquet will be held at The Washington Navy Yard at 6th and M Streets, S.E. at its Catering and Conference Center.

      Last year's event was a great success and we hope to continue the tradition. Not only does your participation in this event help honor those who work on our behalf but also enables all of us as 5D stakeholders to work on committee projects to improve public safety and the quality of life, send youth to summer camp, and to sponsor community and holiday events within the Fifth District.

      Please take a moment to review this year's Awards Banquet information packet and consider purchasing or donating a ticket, sponsoring a table of ten or taking out an advertisement in the Banquet's Souvenir Journal. Tickets are $40. Ad prices and an event flyer are contained in the information packet at the following link: http://www.5dcac.org/awards/2007/20075DCACAwardsInformationPacket.pdf

      The meetings of the Fifth District Citizens' Advisory Council will resume starting on Thursday, September 27, 20067 at Fifth District Headquarters at 1805 Bladensburg Rd, NE, Washington, DC at 7:00 p.m. If you would also like to volunteer to help us in the preparation of the banquet, please feel free to contact me at (202) 387-4341 or by e-mail at talader@... or Awards Banquet Chair Jim Berry at jamojam@....

      I would like to thank all of you for your generous and continued support in making 5D a better place in which to live and work. I look forward at the next CAC meeting and at the banquet.

      Sincerely,

      Art Slater
      Chairperson
      Fifth District Citizens' Advisory Council (5D CAC)

    • Saybolt, David (USADC)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
        Art,

        I look forward to coming.

        Can you remind me when the CAC meeting is this month?

        AUSA David P Saybolt
        Community Prosecutor
        Fifth Police District
        202-514-7571