Re: [MPD-5D] 5D Crime Stats 9/4/07

  • Stefan Zaklin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
      Also- any news on the gunshots heard near the 100 block of Todd Place NE
      around 4:35 AM on Sunday morning?

      --

      Stefan Zaklin
      Staff Photographer, Washington DC

      USA Mobile: +1 202 210 0366
      Efax: +1 703 997 1320

    • Robinson, Barbara Ann (MPD)
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
        The driver who hit and killed the man in the wheelchair at New York and
        North Capital is alive. The case involving the gentlemen who was stabbed
        and crashed his car into the drugstore is still under investigation.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
          Thanks for the info, people in the neighborhood wanted to know.

[...]

          Policing for Prevention
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Policing for Prevention
          Yahoo! Groups Links