5D Crime Stats 9/4/07

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
      PSA 501

      ADW Gun
      Shift: EVN 9/4/07 1906
      North Capitol Street & Randolph Pl NE, Sidewalk

      Burglary 2
      Shift: DAY 9/4/07 0745 - 1455
      200 B/O Rhode Island Ave NE, Residence/Home

      Theft F/Auto 2
      Shift: EVN 1600-1700 9/2/07
      New Jersey Ave & Rhode Island Ave, Service Station

      PSA 502

      Theft F/Auto 2
      Shift: DAY 1000-1800 8/23/07
      200 B/O Rhode Island Ave NE, Street/Highway/Road

      PSA 503

      NONE

      PSA 504

      ADW Knife
      Shift: MID 9/3/07 2350-2355
      2000 B/O I Street NE, Sidewalk

      Stolen Auto
      Shift: EVN 1900-2200 9/3/07
      2000 B/O G Street NE, Street/Highway/Road

      PSA 505

      Robbery Gun
      Shift: MID 9/4/07 0200
      1300 B/O Saratoga Avenue Ave NE, Street/Highway/Road

      Theft 2
      Shift: MID 0130-0135 9-3-07
      1400 B/O Saratoga Ave NE, Residence/Home

      Theft 2
      Shift:MID 2316-2317 9/1/07
      2500 B/O 17th St NE, Residence/Home

      Stolen Auto
      Shift:EVN 1700-1715 9/4/07
      1400 B/O Saratoga Ave NE, Street/Highway/Road

      Stolen Auto
      Shift:EVN 1500-1600 94/07
      1100 B/O W Street NE, Street/Highway/Road
    • DCReardon@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
        Any news on the moto-driver who hit and killed the man in the wheelchair at NY and North Cap on Sunday?? Is he still alive or did he also die??

        And what about the guy who got stabbed over? at the "drug store' at the same intersection.....he crashed his car at 1st and N, NE cause he was dead.......lots of people saw this, did the police catch the killer yet?

[...]

        Policing for Prevention
        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Stefan Zaklin
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
          Also- any news on the gunshots heard near the 100 block of Todd Place NE
          around 4:35 AM on Sunday morning?

          --

          Stefan Zaklin
          Staff Photographer, Washington DC

          USA Mobile: +1 202 210 0366
          Efax: +1 703 997 1320

        • Robinson, Barbara Ann (MPD)
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
            The driver who hit and killed the man in the wheelchair at New York and
            North Capital is alive. The case involving the gentlemen who was stabbed
            and crashed his car into the drugstore is still under investigation.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
              Thanks for the info, people in the neighborhood wanted to know.