police activity outside 2500 block, 10 Street NE

  • k_fw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Earlier today a medical investigations van was parked outside the apartment
      buildings, then around 8 pm I saw what looked like two handcuffed people being led
      into a police van (perhaps a paddy wagon?).

      Could the police report on what happened? I hate to rely on neighborhood gossip
      with something like this. Sometimes I wish the news was interested in our
      neighborhood so that I could know what was going on right next door!

      Thanks,
      Kristen