Come on out and help spruce up a child's school

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 12:11 PM
      Fifth District Community,

      The Annual DCPS Beautification Day Project needs YOU. Join the Fifth
      District Officers in beautifying our neighborhood schools. Show DC
      Public Schools OUR Support!

      When: Saturday August 25, 2007

      Time: 8:00 am -1:00 pm

      How: Sign up NOW!

      Volunteers are needed to help make schools in the Fifth District
      beautiful for the first day of school.

      Register TODAY

      With your PSA Lieutenant or the Fifth District Community Outreach Office
      202 698-0188 email fayette.vaughn-lee@...