Request Temporary No Parking Sign

  • Jason Bongard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2013
      I would like to know who to ask for assistance is removing cars parked in side of the No Parking signage that was setup for my move today.

      Is it an MPD or DDOT issue?

      Thanks,
      Jason
      1st and R St NE

      Sent from Mailbox for iPhone
    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2013

        I will send a unit, and then you must call a tow truck.

        Lt. Hughes

        Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.