Gunshot

  • Matthew Hutson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2013
      About 2 minutes ago I thought I heard a Gun shot.  Did anyone else here it?  It seemed very close.

      Matt

      12th and Girard
    • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2013
        What location?

        Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
        Fifth District Station
        Metropolitan Police Department
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Washington, DC 20002
        202-391-6862 (cell)
        202-698-0150 (station)

        On Dec 10, 2013, at 10:36 PM, "Matthew Hutson" <mjhutson_99@...> wrote:

        About 2 minutes ago I thought I heard a Gun shot.  Did anyone else here it?  It seemed very close.

        Matt

        12th and Girard

        Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

      • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2013

          Officers are in the area on regular patrol.  At this time there have not been any reports of gun shots.  In the future, 911 is the better avenue to report such incidents as they happen.  The list server can be used for the follow ups.

          Thank you,

          Edward R. Bernat

          Lieutenant

          Fifth District

          1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

          Washington, D.C. 20002

          Office - 202-698-0268

          Cell- 202-359-4240

          Email: edward.bernat@...

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2013
            Ok, that's what I will do in the future.

            On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:55 PM, Matthew Hutson <mjhutson_99@...> wrote:
            It sounded like it was coming from Girard, or further down.