Gun shots fired?

  • Faith G. Hubbard
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2013
      I live on Walnut St. NE at the corner of Vista and we just heard what sounded like several gun shots coming from somewhere in that area.

      We did not look outside but it was clearly gun shots. Did anyone else hear that?

      Faith
      Walnut St. NE
    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013

        We are sending two units now to investigate this, thanks!!

        Lt. Hughes

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013

          I apologize I see that this came in last night, however there are no other calls for the sounds of gun shots for last night.

          Lt. Hughes

          Each

          One Give One!
          Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region.  Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov