Re-Post about carjacking

  • Brooke Edgecombe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2013

      Hello,
      The block information is missing below. I'm quite certain this happened on the 1900 block of First NE. Someone told me they called the police when they saw [group pointing gun at victim in car] this scary incident happen. Sgt. Queen came to the ECA meeting and indicated that the car had been found. I do appreciate the quick response time on behalf of MPD, and the communication by Lt. Wright and Queen regarding the situation. Still scary though. I know we live in a city and all, but we have young children on our block and all around us, and this happened at an hour when some are returing from work...so again disturbing when a gun is involved.
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13172860
      RPT DATE: 12/02/2013 19:00
      OFFENSE: Robbery