Package deliveries

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2013

      Thanks to all of you who have provided information about packages, delivered by UPS, FedEx, and other companies, that have been stolen from porches after delivery.

      We have contacted at least two major delivery companies and are trying to get in touch with others.

      We have plans in place to address these thefts, and I am confident we can have an impact in combatting this during the usually busy holiday season.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

    • Debbie Steiner
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2013
        Thank you Commander Andy Solberg and Mark Beach for first: acknowledging the community's needs and taking action; and for thanking those of us who appreciate your commitment to our public safety and health.

        I know personally from working with the both of you and others under your commander your legacy will be ' the District is in a safer and better living environment'.

        And that I am still giving thanks!

        And for Holiday Cheer, I will start a ' Twelve days before Christmas' salute to Chief Lanier and subordinates.  If you would like to share your ideas, please email them too me at DLsmith112@....

        For a sample: using the same melody as the 'The 12 Days of Christmas' - Twelve days before Christmas Lanier expected these: Her troops to take care of DC.

        Happy Happy!!

        Live, love and expected nothing more than your personal satisfaction of Joy!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2013
          Corrections: thanks!

          On Dec 2, 2013, at 4:19 PM, "Debbie Steiner" <dlsmith112@...> wrote:

          Thank you Commander Andy Solberg and Mark Beach for first: acknowledging the community's needs and taking action; and for thanking those of us who appreciate your commitment to our public safety and health.

          I know personally from working with the both of you, and others under your command, your legacy will be 'the District is in a safer and better living environment'.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2013
            Thanks for your comments, Debbie.

            We are working hard at crime fighting in 5D!

            Andy Solberg

            Sent from my iPhone