Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving Day

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2013
      Dear MPD 5D, Brass; Chief Lanier and ListServe readership;

      On this National Day of Thanksgiving, I would like to extend my gratitude to the men and women in blue, who constantly work in the District to ensure the safety of all who, work, play and live here.

      While we enjoy our family and friends today, and are bless to have the ability to have all of our faculties, please be mindful of those who aren't able to read this message of Thanks.

      It is because of the genuineness of Giving of ones abilities without monetary value that I am hopeful each and everyone who reads this understands - Thanksgiving.

      So this I say - enjoy life, family and friends because we aren't able to determine when we will be here to see the next: smile/hug/  or hear the laughter afforded to us today.

      Thanks!!

      "It's better to make a deal with a smart enemy than to be loved and embraced by a dumb friend."

                   Kirkland James Reed

    • Stephanie A. Robinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2013
        Thank you Debbie and I too send my gratitude to you and everyone for all they do for Ward 5 to help make our lives better.  And, for that I am grateful.

        Thank you all always for your service, and especially on this "Giving Thanks" Day.

        Blessings Always,
        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One"

        "You Become Like the 5 People You Spend the Most Time With. Choose Carefully!" - Unknown

        To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com