MPD Twitter

  • Whitney Graves
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27 9:02 AM
      Good afternoon,

      I noticed this tweet this morning on the MPD twitter feed:

      "5D Units are on the scence of a local on T Street, NE-between N. Capitol and Lincoln Rd, NE//3221"

      What exactly does this mean? What is a local? Thank you in advance. Have a wonderful holiday.

      Whitney
    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27 9:22 AM

        “Local” is a term used to describe a fire.

        Thank You

        Capt. J. Brown

        5th District

        (202) 698-0288