Missing Person Critical: Aman Grewall

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2013
      November 18, 2013

      Missing Person Critical: Aman Grewall

      (Washington, DC)-The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a critical missing person identified as 33 year-old Aman Grewall. He was last seen on Sunday, November 17, 2013, in the area of 17th and G Street, Northwest.

      Mr. Grewall is described as an Indian male, approximately 5’ 9” in height, approximately 180 pounds, black hair and brown eyes, with a goatee. He was last seen wearing a red tee-shirt, tan pants, blue and white jacket, and white tennis shoes. Mr. Grewall is in need of medical attention.

      Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Aman Grewall is asked to call the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099, Youth Investigations Division at 202-576-6768, or 911.
      ###

      Each One Give One! Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region. Learn more at www.dconefund.org <http://www.dconefund.org/> or www.onefund.dc.gov <http://www.onefund.dc.gov/>
    • Press, MPD (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2013
      November 18, 2013

      *********Picture Attached*******