RE: [MPD-5D] Announcing the "Light Up the Night" Summer of Safety Poster Contest Winners

  • Anita bonds
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      Ms. Lee,
      I write to obviously introduce myself on the occasion of the event referred in the correspondence listed below. Since the activity is staged in SMD 5C01, my commission area, it would have been great to receive your call regarding the event. Perhaps you do not have a contact number for me -- it is 202-550-0619. Please, in the future do not leave me out-of-the-loop on matters of public safety. While I am not a new comer that may be viewed with great excitement by some, nevertheless, I am a longstanding community member, activist, etc. and one who works to maintain very positive dealings with area police.
      Sincerely,
      Anita Bonds

      "Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)" <Fayette.Vaughn-Lee@...> wrote:
      Thank you ANC Commissioner Hammond, I spoke to John and he can attend
      and accept the posters from the children on behalf of the ANC
      Fayette