UPDATE: Neighbor Found! Thanks to MPD's fast response (+ Susanne & Monica)!

  • brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2013

      That is such terrific news to hear, Monica! Many thanks to MPD and their fast response -- plus your own persistence in getting the word out.

      Don and I know something of Alzheimers and dimentia -- and how worrisome that kind of situation can be. We were once similarly grateful for such caring neighbors and prompt action by our local police in Virginia.

      brian

      On Saturday, November 9, 2013 1:15 PM, Susanne & Monica Horn Fitzgerald <perry904dc@...> wrote:

      The police told me that she was found near Piney Branch and Georgia Avenue which is halfway across the city. She has a relative who lives out that way and it is believed she may have been trying to get there. No details on how she traversed the city. She is being evaluated now at the hospital but is reportedly doing okay. So grateful. -Monica on Perry Place

      On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Susanne & Monica Horn Fitzgerald <perry904dc@...> wrote:

      Great news, it seems that Mrs. Primus has been found.  Thanks to all who helped out. -- Monica