Fwd: [ward5] Kudos

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30 8:31 PM
      And...

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

             Booker T. Washington

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Debbie Steiner <DLSmith112@...>
      Date: October 30, 2013 at 9:28:49 PM EDT
      To: Ward 5 <ward5@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Mark Williams <marchim.williams@...>, "Carl Thomas (EOM)" <carl.thomas@...>, Mark Beach <mark.beach@...>, Kenyan McDuffie <kmcduffie@...>, Cathy Lanier <cathy.lanier@...>, Andy Solberg <andrew.solberg@...>
      Subject: [ward5] Kudos

      I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for a exceptionally job well done!!

      In the Brookland/Edgewood Community, for too long, drug dealers markings hung prominently in public space on public service lines.

      Recently, I made several attempts, through - PEPCO, Comcast and others to remove these tennis shoes which were lined up, at least 15 pair, for more than 9 years; to avail.

      It is will great pride that I commend: Marchim Williams, Carl Thomas, both from EOM, along with Captain Mark Beach from 5D who helped me to remove this negative element from my SMD.

      Thanks guys for being there!! You are truly appreciated!

      Warmest Regards,